Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 23, 2020

I Love My Face Mask


 
 
So, in my county effective tomorrow (Friday) we are required to a wear a face mask in public places in which other people are located. And sure I don’t exactly find mask masks to be incredibly sexy I am willing to do what it takes to keep people healthy and safe, and to get us through this as fast as possible….because I miss my false lashes, my facials, and my hair stylist. Just being real here.

That being said I have tried to think of reasons to love my face mask since my face mask and I are going to be spending a lot of time together here for awhile. And this is what I came up with:

1.       People can’t see you smile. Sure this could be a positive or a negative, however for someone who has no poker face like I do, this is awesome! This is the only way I will EVER look like  a bad ass since I am always smiling.

2.       Face ID doesn’t work and so I have to stop being lazy and just smiling at my phone and actually type in my password. Ya know it is making me think twice about whether or not I need/want to be on my phone since its just not as effortless and so I am definitely more present.

3.       Everyday is like Halloween! This is the only time in my lifetime that you can truly wear a costume every single day and people just assume you are trying to protect yourself from a virus. Ummm nope just felt like wearing a gorilla mask today. Deuces!

4.       Nobody knows if you are the one talking. So, in a crowded place you can say anything you want out loud and nobody knows if it is you or the other person on aisle 5. #winning

5.       You only have to wear makeup on your eyes and forehead. Saves time with make-up application and it saves on product since you are only covering half of your face. You are welcome.

6.       The mask is incredible for people watching because nobody can see you laughing at them. Sure, they can still see you staring, but they will never know if you are staring because you think they are hot AF or if you think they are a certifiable train wreck.

7.       I live in a small town and its very common to run into acquaintance wherever you go, but ya know what people don’t recognize you when they only see part of your face. Sure, this does pose the dilemma of if you actually do want to say hi and they don’t recognize you, do you take off your face mask for them? I have decided there are very few people that are worthy of a face mask reveal…just sayin.

8.       The face mask has forced me to clean my glasses since they tend to fog up. By the way, I did read that if you wash your glasses in soapy water that will help with the fogging issue. I haven’t tried it yet, but I will be soon.

9.       As many of you know I love talking to strangers and making new friends. However, that is challenging with the face mask and so I am much safer right now. Y’all don’t have to worry about me being kidnapped right now.

10.   It’s an excuse to buy new clothes because well I don’t own face masks and now I need to buy them. And sometimes you end up buying face masks that don’t match your outfits and so you have to buy new clothe to match your face mask. #justification

 

Hope if nothing else this makes you all smile and keep your face mask on. Stay safe out there!

 

0 comments:

Visit My Website!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews