Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 9, 2011

Reality TV

So is anyone else addicted to reality tv? It has seriously become the only thing I watch. I can't handle the dramas on tv like Grey's Anatomy or Southland (I actually have never seen this show but it randomly came to mind think its a cop drama) because it just reminds me way too much of work. So I watch trash...Real Housewives of (fill in city here), Jersey Shore (love you Snooki), Chelsea Lately...you get the picture...nothing serious.

So here I am watching the Real Housewives of NJ the other night and I see that Theresa is writing her 2nd cookbook and she has a food photographer...which all of you know I totally need. And I start to get bitter. I think I am pretty funny, I am a decent writer especially while drinking wine and I love to cook so how is it that she is on cookbook #dos (Liz that is for you) and I am on cookbook 0. Sure she is Italian and she is on a reality tv program and her eyes are way big and she has had a boob job and I think her brother is kind of sexy and she is way more drama then me...but really? Oh wait reading through that list I guess that is why she is on cookbook #2 and I am writing a blog with 8 followers (but I love my 8 followers xoxo).

Ok so tonight I have this vision of a super romantic dinner...wine, chicken parmesan, polenta, kisses and hugs...so what do I get....oh yeah...nada, zilch, zero. Just me Miss Kitty (since the dog is dead I have to rely on the cat as a drinking partner...don't be sad this is me being a smart ass), a bottle of wine and some super good food.

Oh and look this is probably the best damn food picture I have taken. So here I sit writing my blog with a super good glass of wine, amazing food in front of me and a cat. Yup a cute cate with a squished face....but no romance (oh wait I am not romantic I forgot briefly due to the wine)...how about no man, no dinner conversation and did I mention a super good glass of wine (don't worry I am joking not that drunk yet).

Here is the recipe I made tonight if anyone wants to try it http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/chicken-parmesan-rollatini-recipe/index.html

Ok sure the picture attached to the pic is a little bit better...but give me props I am improving, right?
Heading to AZ this weekend...miss me tons...XOXO...dude I never do hugs and kisses who possessed me tonight

1 comment:

  1. Danah, have you ever considered putting ads on your blog?

    I did that for my blog and in a couple of weeks I have $18.00. Not that you need any money to produce your reciepes, but it always helps if you do absolutely nothing for that extra cash.

    On your blog click on "monetize".

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Website!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews