Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me





This year for my birthday I decided it needed to be all about me! I needed to spend it with me, it needed to be about giving to myself and I needed to be in an environment that was nurturing, peaceful and serene. I am superstitious about my birthday...I truly believe that it sets the tone for the next year ahead...whether its people, state of mind, setting intentions or activities. This year was especially important to me as the past year has been a journey for me and I would really love to find serenity and peace in the year ahead.

"To love oneself is the beginning of a life long romance." -Oscar Wilde

So this my friends is my first photo blog...depicting my birthday journey...and setting my intentions for the next year ahead! After work on Wednesday I drove up to Ojai and stayed at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa...wanted to wake up somewhere special, memorable and serene...and this was it!! Spent all day today at the spa and laying by the pool...which I really needed!


Ojai Valley Inn and Spa

It is important to start every celebration with a good glass of wine!





Oak Grill Restaurant

Heirloom tomato salad-hand picked by the Chef with pesto and mozzarella. Amazing!


Steak with Blue Cheese Butter & Fingerling Potatoes





Flight of Ojai red wines-delicious!
















2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday my dear. Glad you pamper yourself and enjoyed your special day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Danah! I'm glad you enjoyed your day at the spa in BEAUTIFUL Ojai.

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Website!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews