Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If you like peanut sauce...

So it is late and I am tired. I had to be at work at 7:00 this morning and getting up at 5:15 just felt like it was the middle of the night. For some strange reason I have been sleeping like the dead...like last night I didn't even hear my husband come home or take a picture of me sleeping...but damn it was great to wake up and check my email and see a pic of me sleeping with my mouth open...who does that shit? Oh that's right he is probably trying to get me back for this blog. 


However, I did come home and make this really yummy and super easy chicken/pasta/vegetable/peanut sauce recipe. http://www.bhg.com/recipe/chicken/peanut-chicken-bowl/

I was impressed with how quickly it came together and it was super good. I also happened to have some leftover cooked chicken in the fridge which made it even easier. 

And since my blog wouldn't be complete without an attempt at food photography here is a picture of the dish. Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Where is the picture of you sleeping with your mouth hanging open!?

    ReplyDelete

Visit My Website!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews